UPSC IAS Paper Solution : Are you looking for 28 September UPSC IAS Essay Paper you can check here below which questions asked in the exam in this page given below. You can check now UPSC Civil Services Exam Essay Paper 1 Analysis. As we all know that is all set to conducting the Phase 2 Process of IAS which is the Mains examination whose 1st Exam Scheduled today in Form of Essay.
UPSC IAS Mains Essay Paper 2018
SECTION – A
- alternative technologies for a climate change resilient India
- A good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge
- Poverty anywhere is a threat to prosperity everywhere
- Management of Indian border disputes – a complex task
SECTION – B
- Customary morality cannot be a guide to modern life
- “The past’ is a permanent dimension of human consciousness and values
- A people that values its privileges above its principles loses both
- Reality does not conform to the ideal, but confirms it
(Section – B looks like ETHICS paper!)
Candidates those who have appeared in the UPSC IAS Mains Examination which is successfully held on September 28,2018 are want to know about which essay paragraph asked in the UPSC IAS Mains Exam. We update here PDF of the question paper in the page given below. Candidates have to clear the mains exam to get selected for the more further selection of process.
If any one of you want to ask any query sent it to the commenting section below. We will also provide 30 Sep answer key tomorrow in our portal. Stay tuned. Save the page by Press Ctrl+D.