CBSE Scholarship For Class 10th & 12th Students 2020: Every year CBSE offers a scholarship scheme for the children those who are studying through this particular board. But there is some restriction also for this schemes this scholarship is offered only to the single girl child in class 10th and wants to pursue in 10+2 studies. This is also known as CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for the single girl child. The Central Board Of Secondary Education is one of the main board of the country. The notification will be released soon. Through this scholarship, the main aim of the government is to provide education to the girl child for 10th Passed Students is to provide quality education without any financial constraints. We are here providing you with the detailed information on the CBSE Merit Scholarship Application 2020.
CBSE Scholarship 10th & 12th Registration Form Download @ email@example.com
The students those who want to apply for this particular scholarship they can fill on the online application, by visiting the official website of the board viz. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, the selected students will be given the scholarship amount. The notification for the scholarship will be released soon and the candidates must be in touch with us and with the website to know the releasing & last date of the application form. The authority will be releasing the scholarship form for 10th & 12th Class’ students in the month of September & October 2020. To know further details on the topic the candidates, must check the provided information related to the same.
|Last Date to apply for the scholarship||31st October 2020|
|Last Date To Submit The Hard Copy of the scholarship||25th November 2020|
CBSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
There are certain criteria which are set by the government for the student which they need to fulfil in order to get the scholarship. Check the CBSE Scholarship Criteria below:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be a single girl child student and they must have secured at least 60% in her 10th board examination.
- The candidate must be studying in class 11th in a school affiliated to CBSE & their tuition fees must be INR 1500 per month or less.
In this scholarship, the applicants will be provided with Rs.500 Per Month, which will amount to Rs. 6,000 P.A. In order to pursue their class 11th & 12th education. The duration of this scholarship is 2 years. There is no fixed number of scholarship distributed but according to the estimation every year nearly 1400 to 1600 scholarships are given to the student. Check the article of How to apply for the CBSE Merit Scholarship 2020.
Steps to Apply For the CBSE MERIT Scholarship 2020
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website.
- You will be taken to the will find the online application page.
- The candidate must click on the fresh application in order to start the application process.
- You must have your Class 10th roll number for CBSE class 10th board examination & also their date of birth.
- Now the form will also appear and you all must fill in the required details.
- Thereafter, they must submit the form & note down their registration number for future purposes.
- After this, you need to upload your photograph.
- Don’t forget to prepare an affidavit in the prescribed format. Same as is provided in the guidelines.
- Upload this affidavit in pdf format and size should be no more than 1 MB.
- Now confirm the information and your form will be submitted.
Hope that you liked the article here and if you found it informative then please do share it. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the commenting section below.