CBSE NEET 2018 Exam Notice, NEET Medical Entrance Exam Notification, NEET Online Application Form, NEET Exam Date
2018 CBSE NEET Exam Notification
There is great news for students preparing for entrance examination of National Eligibility Test 2018 (NEET). Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued notification of National Eligibility Low Entrance Test (NEET 2018). The online registration for the examination has started from 8th February and will run till 9 March 2018 (from 11 to 50 minutes). Candidate can deposit the fees by March 10, 2018. Online registration fees are Rs. 1400 for the general category candidates, while the SC and ST category candidates have been fixed at Rs. 750. The examination will be held on March 6, 2018. Let us know that for the MBBS / BDS courses across the country, a proper examination is organized for admission in Medical and Dental College.
How to Apply For CBSE NEET 2018
The official website of the CBSE Neet is not working yet, so the candidate has been asked to wait till then.
Age limit For NEET 2018
Applicant’s age should be between 17 to 25 years from the date of examination for proper examination. However, for SC, ST, OBC and Divya this age limit has been up to 30 years.
Eligibility For NEET 2018
Candidates must have passes with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and Intermediate 50% marks with English. It is mandatory to have 40 percent marks for the reserved category candidates.
NEET 2018 Exam Date
NEET 2018 (NEET-NEET) examination will be conducted on May 6, 2018. The applications will be issued in February 2018. This is a national level entrance examination, which is organized for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts a neutral examination in various cities of the nation. Students can take admission in medical and dental bachelor courses of various government and private colleges through a neutral examination. In the year 2016, a proper examination is being conducted in place of AIPMT examination. (MBBS & BDS) admission will be based on the marks obtained in the examination. Students can pass only three exams in the year 2017. Through this article, students can get information about NEET 2018 (N.E.T.T.T.) exam.
Important Dates :
- Application form beginning : February 2018
- Last date for filing application form : March 2018
- Last date for filling the application fee : March 2018
- Entry Letter Allotment : April 2018
- Exam Date : 6 May 2018
- Counseling start (first) : June 12 to June 24, 2018
How to Fill NEET 2018 Examination Form
- Students can fill the application form through online medium.
- Fill out the necessary details such as personal, contact, occupation, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Students upload their photograph and signature’s scanned copy in the application form.
- Payment of application fee through online medium.
- After application fee payment, the student must keep the print copy of the application form.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : There will be a total of 180 questions in this examination.
- Examination Mode : This examination will be conducted through pen and paper.
- Type of questions : This examination will come with multiple choice questions.
- Subject : Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology topics will be questioned.
- Examination period : Students will be given three hours time for this examination.
- Language : This examination will be done in English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Uriya, Kannada and Telugu languages.
- Marking scheme : Four correct points will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : A wrong digit for each wrong answer will be deducted.
Important Points about CBSE NEET 2018
- Students giving examinations of 12th board are also eligible for joining this examination.
- For the registration of NEET 2018 it is mandatory to have Aadhaar number.
- Candidates, who pass 12th pass examination from Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya or this time, will have to enter passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any valid official identification number. After this the Candidates of these states can select the City of Examination Center.
- Candidates can deposit fees by debit card or credit card or net banking.
- Students from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be eligible for 15 per cent all India quota seats from this academic session.
- This year, there will be a single question paper for all the candidates.