GSET Answer Sheet 2019: The exam for the State Eligibility Test for the Gujarat State was successfully conducted on 29 December. Every year this test is conducted for the students who want to start their career as a teacher. After the exam, the candidates must be searching for the Answer Key of the exam. The exam was conducted by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda and this department had released the answer of the exam on their portal. We are also providing you the direct link and the steps of downloading it for future use. We are updating here GSET State Eligibility Test Paper Solutions 2019.
Gujarat SET Exam Answer Key 2019
An answer key is a very crucial document of the exam as it contains all the correct answer to the questions which are present in the exam. With the help of the Gujarat SET 29 Dec key sheet 2019 candidates can analyze their performance in the exam and get a rough idea about the exam. In this article, you will get every single detail of the exam. The date of the examination was 29 December 2019. Now the examination is over so all the aspirants are eagerly searching for the GSET Solved Question Paper 2019.
- Organiser: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Exam Name: Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019
- Exam Date: 29 December 2019
- Category: Answer Key
- Status: Available Soon
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Solved Paper 2019
This exam was divided into 4 sections Reasoning, English and Quantitive Aptitude & General Knowledge. The exam is of a total of 200 marks exam and the candidates need to be passed in each section separately. The time duration for the exam is 120 minutes. Candidates after passing this exam will be called for the further procedure of the exam. Check the detailed information about the Gujarat SET Exam Solved PDF Sheet 2019 in this article.
How to download Gujarat State Eligibility Test Solved OMR Sheet 2019
- As the first step, you need to visit the official website of the department.
- Once you visit the official website search for the “SET Exam Answer Key 2019“.
- When you find the link click on it, you will be directed to the page where you need to log in yourself.
- Here you need to enter your application number and your date of birth. Submit this information.
- The Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
We also clear the doubts of the candidates relating to the exam. So, if you want are facing any queries kindly drop it in the comment box.