Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020:Every year Amar Ujala Foundation offers the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship to the underprivileged students. This is a merit-cum-means scholarship for students who are studying from the government institutes. The Amar Ujala foundation selects a total of 36 students, wherein 18 students are from class 9 & 10. The other 18 students are from class 11 & 12. And also 2 blind students from class 10th & 12th each. This is the initiative to support some of the deserving candidates who drop education due to financial conditions. The total amount of the scholarship is Rs. 50000. We are here providing you with detailed information on the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Online Application 2020.
Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
The main aim of giving this Amar Ujala schoalrship is to provide financial burden-free education the student those who are facing this type of challenges and can complete their education without facing any further difficulties. To get the scholarship candidates must give some written tests and interviews set by the authority. Candidates can apply through online mode to apply for the Atul Maheshwari Amar Ujala Scholarship online form, result, examination date, admit card answer key. Check the article below for the Atul Maheshwari Online Exam Dates 2020.
|Atul Maheshwari Application Form Releasing Date||2nd Week Of August 2019|
|Last Date For Application form submission||Last Week Of August 2019|
|Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Examination Date||13th & 20th October 2019|
|Result||February 2019 (Released)|
Amar Ujala Scholarship Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
We advise the candidates that they must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Here we are providing you with the complete criteria for it. Every candidate who is applying must be a resident of India. However, since it is not a scholarship provided by the government the number of seats in it is limited and the candidates are selected on the bases of the merit list for which exam is also conducted. Those who will get their names in the merit list will be selected. The criteria of the scholarship depend upon the annual family income, academic merit & the candidate’s category. Check the table below for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Criteria 2020.
- Applicants must be studying from class 9th to 12th.
- All the candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in their previous annual exam.
- The candidate’s annual family income should be less than Rs. 1.5 Lakh.
- The candidate must have Indian nationality.
- He/she must be attending school affiliated from regional boards of the states of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana Or Uttarakhand.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Pattern 2020
Before giving the exam the candidates must know the exam pattern as through this they will be aware of how much marks each subject will have.
|Question Paper Type||Objective|
|No. of Papers||2|
|Duration of both papers||920 minutes|
|Paper 1: Total Number of Questions||60 Questions|
|Paper 1: Total Number of Marks||60 Marks|
|Paper 2: Question Paper Type||Descriptive|
|Paper 2: Total No. Of Questions||2|
The candidate will have to choose one question & answer it within 150 words.
Steps To Apply Online For the Amar Ujala Scholarship Programs 2020
- The candidate should visit the official website of the department.
- You will be taken to the will find the online application page.
- The candidate must click on the fresh application in order to start the application process.
- Now fill all the required details on the page.
- Thereafter, they must submit the form & note down their registration number for future purposes.
- After this, you need to upload your photograph.
- Now confirm the information and your form will be submitted.
Hope that you liked the article here and if you found it informative then please do share it. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the commenting section below.