Download Now CBSE NEET UG Exam Pattern 2021 Undergraduate Examination Scheme : Notification for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET-2021) to be organized for admission in MBBS and BDS has been issued. The examinations will be held on May 6 (Sunday). The examination of the exam is considered to be one of the country’s tough examinations. If you do not want to have any kind of problems in the entrance examination. First of all, learn about these 12 essential things. Applicants those who are going to be appear for the NEET 2021 Exam can check here CBSE NEET UG Exam Pattern 2021, PG CBSE NEET 20121 Exam Pattern.
NEET PG 2021 Subject wise Marks Distribution
Subject-Wise Weightage of Questions
Social and Preventive Medicine
General Medicine Including Dermatology & Venereology & Psychiatry
General Surgery Including Orthopedics, Anaesthesia and Radiodiagnosis
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
NEET CBSE Exam Scheme 2021
- Number of Questions : There will be a total of 180 questions in this examination.
- Examination Mode : This examination will be conducted through pen and paper.
- Type of questions : This examination will come with multiple choice questions.
- Subject : Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology topics will be questioned.
- Examination period : Students will be given three hours time for this examination.
- Language : This examination will be done in English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Uriya, Kannada and Telugu languages.
- Marking scheme : Four correct points will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : A wrong digit for each wrong answer will be deducted.
Distribution of Questions (Section-wise)
Number of Questions
Marking Scheme –
Important Dates :
NEET 2021 Undergraduate/Postgraduate Examination Scheme
CBSE can announce the date of the NEET UG Examination by Thursday night. Students preparing for this exam can check it by going to the official website of the department. The board is in the process of setting up the NET exam this year in May. Significantly, this examination is organized in 11 different languages.