EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Students 2020, : India is a country where people of different caste resides. Here people receive many scholarships according to the reservations which are given them by the government. Every time children are left from education due to lack of money and financial condition. Many students belonging to the SC and ST castes but what about the other people those who do not come in these castes but still they are unable to meet the requirements of these colleges. The government had made another section which is named as Economic Weaker Section. These are the student whose family income is Rs 600000 or less than that and who have less piece of land. We are here providing you with detailed information on the EWS Scholarship Exam. Check the EWS Online application form with the last date of registration date.
EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Students 2020
EWS Scholarship Criteria :
EWS or Economically Weaker Section is a category which can be applied by any caste but they should be falling under the norms decided by the government. There are various norms which should be applicable and followed.
- This scholarship can only be applied by the student of class 10th and 12th.
- All the applied student must have passed 10th Class.
- All the passed students must have at least 50% in their 10th Exam.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 6 Lacs.
- A student must be a regular student of Class 11/12 from a recognised board of the country.
- Most important the student must be a citizen of India.
Documents required before applying
- Authorised Photo ID Proof.
- Registered Address Proof.
- 10th mark sheet (self verified).
- Admission proof (college ID card / admission fee etc.).
- Current year academic year fee receipt.
- Bank details of scholarship applicant (canceled check / passbook copy)
EWS Scholarship Selection process
- The application process for the scholarship is completed in several stages. Students are selected on the basis of family income and educational background. Its important steps are given below.
- Screening of scholarship applications based on economic need and educational background
- Telephone interview for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face to face interview for final selection
Steps For scholarship registration
Below are the steps of how you can online apply for the scholarship:
- First, visit the official website of the department.
- If you are registered earlier than it’s ok but if you are new than you need to register yourself.
- You will be followed to the next page where you need to followed certain instruction:
- Information like: Basic Details, Contact Details, Upload Educational Details, Upload Income, Certificate Proof, Enter your Bank Details, Enter Some other Details.
- The people can submit the form now.
We hope that you understand the steps and the rules and regulation set by the government.