Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Registration 2020: The Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship is a scholarship launched by UGC for the single girl child for the PhD programs. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide quality education to single girl children of the country. This is a good step in the field of education for the girls and the way to empowering them. The government initiated this scholarship for girls who were pursuing higher education, especially those girls who were the only single girl child of their parents. Many talented girls left there education due to their expense. Candidates who are eligible deserving will get the amount of Rs. 36,200. To get the scholarship the candidates must fill the Application Form, before the last date. We are here providing you with the detailed information on the Indira Gandhi Girl Scholarship for Ph.D. Students Online Application 2020.
Indira Gandhi Girl Scholarship For PhD Students 2020
The department had made the registration form available on their web portal. We like to tell the candidates that they must give their correct credential which is asked there. They also need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Here you can check the last date, eligibility, application form, registration, amount, renewal, selection list & result, must keep on reading the article.
The date for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship can vary so there are no fixed dates for it but this year dates are out and you can have them in teh table below:
|Releasing Date Of Application Form||December 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Registration||10th January 2020|
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who are applying online they must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the UGC Scholarship. In order to get the scholarship, the candidate must be studying in universities/colleges/institutions which are recognized by UGC, State/Central Government or an institute of national importance. Check the Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Fellowship eligibility criteria below:
- Candidate must in a regular 1st-year master’s degree course in any of the recognized university or postgraduate college.
- The girl applicant must be the child of their parent in order to be eligible for the scholarship. They must not be having any brother. However, the girl applicant, if they are twins/fraternal daughters, then also they can apply.
- In order to apply, the candidate must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of the admission.
- However, the candidates who are admitted in the Postgraduate (PG) course via distance education mode are not eligible.
- The applicants must also note that there are no income eligibility criteria for students to apply for this scholarship
Steps For The Application Process of Indira Gandhi girl Scholarship Program 2020
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website.
- You will be taken to the will find the online application page.
- The candidate must click on the fresh application in order to start the application process.
- Now fill all the required details on the page.
- Thereafter, they must submit the form & note down their registration number for future purposes.
- After this, you need to upload your photograph and signature in the given format.
- Now confirm the information and your form will be submitted.
Hope that you liked the article here and if you found it informative then please do share it. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the commenting section below.