Joint CSIR UGC NET Expected Cutoff Marks ~ UGC NET Exam Result Merit List
Joint CSIR UGC NET Cutoff Marks
Get here CSIR UGC NET Expected Cutoff Marks For the 15 December Exam. The Council Of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is going to conduct the JOINT UGC-NET (National Eligibility Test) on 15.12.2019 (Sunday). Maximum number of applicants are going to be written the Exam. Before the Exam applicants want to know about the Cut off analysis for the given Exam. This Expected Cutoff Joint CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam will help the Candidates to Prepare themselves according to the Marks required to clear the Exam.
CSIR UGC NET Cutoff Marks Expected
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) makes it possible to get unique job opportunities to those aspirants who are interested in research fields. here in this Page we will provided you the JUNE CSIR UGC Exam Cut off Marks which will help your to estimate the Scores in the examination.
CSIR UGC NET Cutoff Marks
CSIR Net June 2016 Result & Cut Off
For Junior Research Fellowship
|Chemical Sciences||50.25 %||43.25 %||34.50 %||25.00 %||27.75 %|
|Earth Sciences||46.79 %||40.99 %||33.22 %||29.77 %||26.74 %|
|Life Sciences||59.00 %||49.25 %||42.25 %||37.50 %||28.75 %|
|Mathematical Sciences||54.88 %||47.38 %||37.63 %||25.00 %||25.75 %|
|Physical Sciences||40.94 %||33.56 %||27.75 %||25.69 %||25.06 %|
|Chemical Sciences||45.23 %||38.93 %||31.05 %||25.00 %||25.00 %|
|Earth Sciences||42.11 %||36.89 %||29.90 %||26.79 %||25.00 %|
|Life Sciences||53.10 %||44.33 %||38.03 %||33.75 %||25.88 %|
|Mathematical Sciences||49.39 %||42.64 %||33.87 %||25.00 %||25.00 %|
|Physical Sciences||36.85 %||33.00 %||25.00 %||25.00 %||25.00 %|
Factors For CSIR UGC NET 2017 Cutoff Analysis
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Number of seats available for the examination
- Difficulty level of the CSIR NET Question Paper
- Marking scheme for the year
- Constitutional affirmative actions
Important Points :
- There is no separate cut-off for Part A, B & C. The cumulative marks of all parts are taken into consideration for drawing of merit list.
- The date of declaration of Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lecturership (NET) Exam held on 18 th June, 2017 is 30/11/2017.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for Fellowship only as per the Clause 2.2 of our Notification.
- Ranks are allotted first to all successful candidates qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship as per the merit list of JRF and then the candidates are distributed between CSIR and UGC in the ratio of number of fellowships shared between these two for each subject except Bachelor’s degree holder’s who are allocated to CSIR.
- There is a minimum bench mark of 33 % for General & OBC category and 25 % in respect of SC/ST and PwD categories for both fellowship and lecturership. (In the earlier table, inadvertantly the cut-off percentage was mentioned as 31.39 % for OBC category under Lecturership (NET) in Physical Science subject. This has been corrected to 33.00 %)
How to Check CSIR UGC NET Cutoff Results 2017
- Got to the official Portal at www.csirhrdg.res.in
- After enter in the Portal you need to Look at to the Link given for ICAI CA CPT Results 2017.
- There will be different cutoff released for different category students.
- After Getting your Result Save the Hard Copy of it for the Future Purpose.
If any one of the Applicants have any query don’t hesitate about that just ask your query by sent the comment in the commenting Box given below.