Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Scheme Registration 2020: For the welfare and providing quality education to the girls of the Bengal state the Department of Women Development and Social Welfare of West Bengal Government and released the notification for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme. The United Nation awarded West Bengal the first place in public service and this is all possible because of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship. The main aim of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship is to upgrade the life status of the disadvantaged girl’s child in the state, especially the girl belonging to poor families. Since they can not fund their own education. We are also here providing you with the Information relating to the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Online Application 2020.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Application Form Status 2020
School education is the basic education for everyone and if they are able to study here they always want to study more it seeks to minimize the school dropout rates by educating the girl child. Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship provides secondary education or vocational or sports training to financially poor girls. this scholarship also prevents their early marriages before 18 years of age. This annual scholarship is provided to the girls between the age of 13 to 18 each year. which helps them in remaining unmarried & in school. And along with it one-time grant is paid to girls between the age of 18 and 19. If you want more information like Scholarship status. Application Form, Status, Renewal, you can keep on reading the article.
There are grants which are given to the candidates and there amount is given below:
Scholarship Name: Amount
- Annual scholarship: Rs.500
- One‐Time Grant: Rs.25000
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship should know the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. If they are not fulfilling the given situation then they will not be granted the scholarship.
- The student must be between the age of 13 & 17 (before turning 18).
- The candidate must not be a married woman.
- She must be studying in class 8th-12th in a Government recognized regular or equivalent school or vocational school. Also, they can be studying in a technical training course.
- The annual family income should not be more than Rs. 120000 per annum.
- The family income condition will be varied if the following conditions are true.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria (K2 ) 2020
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria before they apply for the Kanyashree Parakalpa (K2) scholarship.
- The girl child must be 18-19.
- If the girls are unmarried on attaining 18 years of age.
- The girl must be enrolled & attending an Institute of Higher Education.
- The family income must be less than or equal to INR 120000 Per annum.
Steps To Apply Online For the Kanya Prakalpa Scholarship Programs 2020
- The candidate should visit the official website of the department.
- You will be taken to the will find the online application page.
- The candidate must click on the fresh application in order to start the application process.
- Now fill all the required details on the page.
- Thereafter, they must submit the form & note down their registration number for future purposes.
- After this, you need to upload your photograph.
- Now confirm the information and your form will be submitted.
Hope that you liked the article here and if you found it informative then please do share it. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the commenting section below.