Karnataka High Court District Judge Answer Sheet 2021 : The answer key for the earlier conducted exam of the Karnataka High Court for the post of District Judge is now available on the official website of the department. We are here providing you with the direct link to download the KHC District Judge Solved PDF Sheet 2021. The exam was successfully conducted on the 9 January at the various centres across the state. You can also have an idea about the merit list of the candidates in this article.
KHC District Judge Answer Key 2021
All the candidates those who are searching for the Karnataka HC District Judge Solved Question Paper can download the key from this article. We like to tell that this is the first phase of the exam. Candidates who have cleared this Stage of exam will be eligible for the second round of the recruitment. We are here providing you with the answer key of the exam as it is important to document because it contains the correct answer of the question of the paper which can help you to analyze the performance in the exam. Download the Karnataka HC Exam Key Sheet Answer Key 2021.
- Organization: Karnataka High Court
- Exam Name: KHC District Judge Exam 2021
- Exam Date: 09.01.2021
- Category: Answer Key
- Status: Available Soon
KHC DSJ Solved Paper 2021
Like every other exam, the candidates will get the exam in 3 sections. These sections are Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and then Interview. It was a total of 350 questions of all section and each candidate needs to pass in each section. You will be having a total of 3 hours to complete a test. Check the detailed information about the Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Pattern 2021 below.
How to Download Karnataka HC Clerk Answer PDF 2021
- Here in the below, You can Check The steps to download the “KHC DSJ Exam Answer sheet 2021” for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the Answer key below.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of the arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
If anyone of you has any suggestion for us share your thoughts in the commenting section below.