Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020: The Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship is a scheme that is launched by the Government of Karnataka. This is for the students who have passed out from secondary school to presume SSLC or Pre-University course students or PUC students, who attain a good percentage are applicable for this scholarship. We advised the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying. In order to get the scholarship, you all need to fill the application form before the last date. The department will scrutinize the students on the basis of their marks. We are here providing you with the detailed information on the Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Eligibility (SSLC & PUC) Criteria 2020.
Check Here > Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Form 2020
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Status Notification, Apply Online 2020
To apply for this scholarship candidates must be careful when they are filling up the form. The criteria and the amount given in them notification also vary from time to time. All the candidates those who are applying for the scholarship must check the guidelines for it properly. Therefore, interested candidates must check the application process, last date, We are here providing you with the details information on the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship eligibility criteria & how to apply from the article below.
|Form Releasing Date||July 2020|
|Last Date To Submit The Form||July 2020|
|Extended Date To Apply For The Scholarship||August 2020|
Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Details Important Dates 2020
There are various details of the scholarship which candidates must know before applying the form. Check the details of the Pratibha Puraskar before you apply online for the scholarship. In this article of Karnataka State Scholarship 2020.
|Scholarship Name||Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship|
|Class||10th (SSLC) & 11th-12th (PUC)|
|Result Date||To Be Updated Soon|
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarship can apply online for the scholarship. You need to visit the website first but first, you need to know the Pratibha Puraskar Fellowship must primarily check the eligibility criteria. Any ineligible candidates will not be able to avail the scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, the candidate must have recently passed out. They must have qualified the exam in March/April. Their percentage must be at least 90% from a board recognized by the government.
- The candidate must be a resident of Karnataka. They must have completed their schooling of at least 7 years consecutively from the state of Karnataka.
- The candidate must belong from the reserved caste such as SC/ST/OBC/EBC.
- The annual family income of the candidates should not be more than Rs. 2,50,000, that is if they belong to the SC/ST caste. and if the candidate is OBC/EBC, then their annual income should not be more than Rs. 1,00,000.
Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Online Registration 2020
Those who are willing to apply online for the Chhatisgarh scholarship can apply through the website of the department which is Scholarship can go on the portals of DCE which is (www.mpsc.mp.nic.in). There re limited seats for the scholarship and the candidates will be scrutinised according to it. They are the Minority Welfare Scholarship Portal & Department Of Collegiate Education Online Scholarship Portal.
Online Application of Karnataka Scholarship 2020
- Visit the official website of the department first.
- You will be directed to the online application page.
- You need to click on the fresh application box in order to start the application process.
- Now fill all the required details on the page.
- Click the submit button.
- After this, you need to upload your photograph.
- Now confirm the information and your form will be submitted.
We hope that you liked the article here and if you found it informative then please do share it. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the commenting section below.