Kerala PSC ICDS Supervisor Answer Key 2020: The Kerela PSC exam for the post of Anganwadi Supervisor exam was successfully conducted by the department of Kerela Public Service Commission. It is a government exam and as expected many candidates appeared for the exam and now they all must be searching for the answer key for the exam. We advise those candidates to check the article below for Solved KPSC Computer Assistant Ques Paper 2020.
KPSC ICDS Supervisor Answer Key 2020
The result for the exam will be published later by the department and we will let you know when it will be published. Candidates who are in search of the 2nd Jan KPSC Anganwadi Supervisor Exam Solved PDF can get the same document in this article. We are here providing you with the direct link for the Answer Key of the exam. As it is the most important document of the exam and contains all the correct answers to the questions present in the exam and through this, they can analyze their performance in the exam. Check the Kerela ICDS Supervisor Exam Solved OMR Sheet 2020.
- Organizer: Kerela Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Assistant Editor, Computer Assistant Grade II Anganwadi Supervisor Exam
- Exam Date: 3rd, 4th, 11th Jan 2020
- Category: Answer Key
- Status: Available Soon
KPSC Assistant Editor, Computer Assistant Grade-II Exam Solved Paper
Along with the answer sheet, we are also providing you with the pattern of the examination here. So, that you can make an idea of marking scheme. The difficulty of the test was very Competitive as many candidates applied for the exam. This exam was divided into 3 sections Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and then Interview. It was a total of 350 marks. We are here providing you with the direct link for the Kerela Assistant Editor Exam Solved Key Sheets 2020.
How to Download Kerela Anganwadi Supervisor Paper Solutions 2020
- Here in the below, You can Check The steps below to download the “Anganwadi Supervisor Answer Key 2020” link for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the document.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of an arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
If anyone of you has any suggestion for us share your thoughts in the commenting section below.