NHM Punjab CHO Result 2022 : The student those who applied and appeared for the exam of Community Health Officer in the NHM Punjab State they all must be searching for the result of the exam. We know that with the help of Answer key published earlier you must have to get an idea of the result. Now it is time to compare it. The concerned candidates can check the CHO BFUHS Exam Result 2022. Check the details information about the document in the link below.
Punjab CHO Exam Final Result 2022
NHM, Punjab had successfully conducted the exam for the post of Community Health Officer. We like to tell you that the result is now out on the website we are also providing you with the same. You can check the result with the easy steps below. The result is first and the last document of any exam as it gives you the official analysed data of your exam sheet which tells you whether you are qualified for the further stage or not. Candidates can download the Punjab NHM 15 Dec Final Scorecard 2019 from our website.
- Organizer : National Health Mission, Punjab
- Exam Name: NHM CHO Exam 2019
- Exam Date: 15 December 2019
- Category: Exam Result
- Status: Available Soon
BFUHS Community Health Officer Category Wise Cutoff Marks
We like to inform that the department had released the cut-off and the merit list of the exam too. These two are also the important document as Cut Off list tell the candidates how much marks they need to get in the exam to get there names in the merit list. We are here providing the NHM Punjab Cutoff Category Wise 2019. We are also provided the details related to the answer key to the exam too.
How to Download Punjab NHM CHO Exam Result 2019
- Here in the below, You can Check The steps below to download the “BFUHS Exam Result 2019” link for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the exam Result below.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of an arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
If anyone of you has any suggestion for us share your thoughts in the commenting section below.