Rama University Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020: The Rama University has launched a scholarship to provide finance to thh economically weaker sections of the society. Those who are meritious and deserving students. To apply for the scholarship, the candidates must register them on the Rama University scholarship through online mode. The forms are available on the SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG of your city. We are here providing you with detailed information for the candidates who want to apply for the scholarship. Information like how to fill the application form of Rama University Scholarship.
Rama University RU Scholarships Date, Application Form & Amount 2020
Once the candidates are registered they need to appear for the Yuva Talent State Level Scholarship Exam. For these different centers are made across the state. Subsequently, the qualifying candidates will further be awarded the Rama University Scholarships Amount. The scholarship amount can range up to Rs. 5 Crore. Check the article below to know more about the Rama University Scholarship dates, details, eligibility, amount, application form, & document required, keep on reading the article.
Rama University Scholarship Date 2020
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Rama University Fellowship. They must know all the detailed information to keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates of the fellowship. We have mentioned the information regarding the same. The dates to apply for the scholarship can change every year but this year’s date is out and that is 1st Week Of September 2020.
Rama University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship and those candidates who are not falling in these eligibility criteria will not be awarded by the Rama University Fellowship. Furthermore, they will be disqualified from further participation. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the eligibility criteria. Check below.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 1,00,00.
- If the candidates is belonging to the, for SC/ST category, then the annual family income must be less than Rs. 2,00,000.
- The candidate must have a good academic record.
- The day scholar will be granted an amount of INR 6600 from the government.
Steps For The Application Process of Rama University Scholarship Program 2020
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website.
- You will be taken to the will find the online application page.
- The candidate must click on the fresh application in order to start the application process.
- Now fill all the required details on the page.
- Thereafter, they must submit the form & note down their registration number for future purposes.
- After this, you need to upload your photograph and signature.
- Now confirm the information and your form will be submitted.
Hope that you liked the article here and if you found it informative then please do share it. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the commenting section below.