2020 Raksha Bandhan Shubh Muhurat Timings to Tie Rakhi Ceremony ~ Rakhi Bandhane Ka Shubh Samay : This time Raksha Bandhan is on 03 August). This festival symbolizes the unbreakable bond of brother and sister, in which Bahi ties a rakhi (Rakhi) to her brothers’ wrists. At the same time, brothers give gifts to their sisters and promise to protect them. According to the beliefs, Rakhi should be tied on the day of Raksha Bandhan i.e. in the afternoon. If the time of noon is not available then it is advisable to tie a rakhi during Pradosh kaal. It is said that in Bhadra period, sisters do not tie rakhi to their brothers. According to mythological beliefs, Ravana’s sister tied her Raksha Sutra during the Bhadra period, which caused Ravana’s Holocaust. So peoples those who want to know about the Auspicious Time to tie Rakhi on Rakshabandhan can check here the details below with full details.
Raksha Bandhan Shubh Muhurat Timings to Tie Rakhi Ceremony
- Best time for Rakhi : from 10: 22 in the morning to 08: 08 in the morning of 15 August 2019
- Total duration : 09 hours 46 minutes
- Muhurat at noon : 01 August 06 to 06 minutes to 03:20 PM on 15 August 2019
- Total duration : 02 hours 14 minutes
- Muhurat to tie Rakhi during Pradosh Kaal : 03 August till 05:00 PM
Rakhi Bandhane Ka Shubh Samay
Raksha Bandhan Date Time
Rakshabandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of Sawan month. This time the festival of Rakshabandhan is on Thursday, so its importance has increased more. This day is not Bhadra period nor is there any eclipse of any kind. This is the reason that this time Rakshabandhan is auspicious and fortunate.
- Purnima Date Start : 02 August 2020 from 9:15 PM
- Full moon date ends : 03 August 2020 at 11:29 pm
If any one you want to ask any thing from our experts can sent your query in the commenting section below.