Download Now TNPSC JSO Answer Key 2019 Tamil Nadu Junior Scientific Officer Solved Ques Paper Sheet PDF : The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has done the examination for the Junior Scientific Officer in Forensic Sciences Department (Code No.1767) which is successfully held on August 24, 2019. All the applicants those who have filled the application for the given recruitment were appeared in the examination. After the examination process all the applicants are searching to Download TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Solved Answer Key Sheet 2019 which is easily available in the main official website after completion of the examination.
TNPSC JSO Answer Key 2019
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral
Test in the form of an interview. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written
Examination and availability of vacancies for the particular group, the tentative list of eligible
candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. So applicants those who have written the exam are waiting to get Answer Key of TNPSC JSO Examination 2019 which will be display here shortly.
Tamil Nadu Junior Scientific Officer Solved Ques Paper 1 & Paper 2
The questions for the subjects Forensic Science, Biology and Computer Science in Paper – I is set in English only and questions for the subjects Physics and Chemistry in Paper – I is of set both in English and Tamil. The questions for Paper-II is of set both in English and Tamil. TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Selection process is for 570 Marks. In that the marks distribution as 570 marks, 500 marks are for the Written Test and 70 marks for Personal Interview.
Tamil Nadu Junior Scientific Officer Paper 1 Question Paper
- Paper 1 consists of 200 Questions.
- Total 300 Marks question Paper.
- Time Duration is 3 Hours to complete the exam.
Tamil Nadu Junior Scientific Officer Paper 2 Question Paper
- Paper 2 contains totally 100 Questions, 75 Questions from General Studies and 25 Questions from Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- Total 200 marks question paper.
- Duration of Time is 2 Hours to complete the exam.
How to Download Tamil Nadu Junior Scientific Officer Solved Answer Key 2019
- Just log on to the Main official Portal.
- When you enter in the Official website you have to Find the Link of the Answer Key Download Link.
- Submit the Details require for the Submission Process.
- After Submit the Answer Key will be appear for Download.
- Save the Hard Copy of the PDF Files in your PC.
If any one of the Applicants have any query don’t hesitate about that just ask your query by sent the comment in the commenting Box given below.