WBPSC Clinical Instructor Answer Sheet 2019 : The exam for the post of Clinical Instructor, Assistant Horticulture was successfully conducted on the 29 Dec 2019. The organising authority for the exam is West Bengal Public Service Commission. The exam was for the state government so as expected many candidates appeared for the exam and now they all must be searching for the answer key for the exam. Candidates who are in search of the 29 Dec West Bengal Assistant Horticulturist Exam Solved PDF 2019 can get the same document in this article.
29 Dec West Bengal PSC Horticulturist Exam Answer Key 2019
We are here providing you with the WBPSC Assistant Horticulturist 29 Dec Solved Answer PDF 29 Dec 2019. As it is the most important document of the exam and contains all the correct answers to the questions present in the exam and through this, they can analyze their performance in the exam. Check the document below for the 29th December West Bengal PSC Solved OMR Sheet 2019.
>>WBPSC Answer Key 2019<< LINK
- Organizer: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Assistant Horticulture & Clinical Officer Exam
- Exam Date: 29 Dec 2019
- Category: Answer Key
- Status: Available Soon
West Bengal Clinical Instructor Assistant Horticulturist Solved Paper 2019
Along with the answer sheet, we are also providing you the pattern of the examination here. So, that you can make an idea of marking scheme. The difficulty of the test was very Competitive as many candidates applied for the exam. This exam was divided into 3 sections Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and then Interview. It was a total of 350 questions of all section and each candidate needs to pass in each section. You can check the link for the West Bengal PSC Clinical Instructor Exam solved Question paper 29.12.2019 in the link above
How to Download West Bengal Clinical Instructor Exam Key Sheet 2019
- Here in the below, You can Check The steps below to download the “Horticulturist, Clinical Assistant Answer Key 2019” link for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the document.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of an arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
If anyone of you has any suggestion for us share your thoughts in the commenting section below.