West Bengal PSC IDO Result 2019: On the 22nd Dec 2019 the exam for the vacant posts of Industrial Development Officer and Clinical Instructor was conducted by the West Bengal Public Service Commission. The exam was successfully conducted. Many candidates appeared for the exam now they all must be searching for the result of the exam. We are here providing you with the result related to that exam. Candidates who are in search of the West Bengal IDO Final Scorecard 2019 can get the same document in this article.
West Bengal PSC IDO CI Exam Final Result 2019
After successfully conducting the exam for Industry Development Officer and the Clinical Instructor in WBPSC. The department must be looking for further examination procedure. But before that, they had published the result of the exam on their official website. We are also providing you with the same. You can check the result with the easy steps below. The result is first and the last document of any exam as it gives you the official analysed data of your exam sheet which tells you whether you are qualified for the further stage or not. Candidates can download the 22 Dec West Bengal Final Result 2019 from our website.
- Organizer: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Industrial Development & Clinical Officer Exam
- Exam Date: 22nd Dec 2019
- Category: Exam Result
- Status: Available Soon
WBPSC Industrial Development Officer & CI Exam Cutoff Marks 2019
The result and the answer key of the exam are out now and they can prepare for the further stages but they need to check the merit list and the cut off of the exam too. As they are also the important document of the exam. As Cut-Off list tell the candidates how much marks they need to get in the exam to get there names in the merit list. Check the West Bengal CI Merit List & Cut Off 2019.
How to Download West Bengal Result Of IDO & CI Exam Result 2019
- Here in the below, You can Check The steps below to download the “WBPSC 22nd Dec Exam Result 2019” link for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the exam Result below.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of an arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
If anyone of you has any suggestion for us share your thoughts in the commenting section below.