11 Oct BPSC SI Mains Answer Key 2020: The exam which was conducted for the post of Sub Inspector in the Bihar Public Service Commission is now out. For this many candidates appeared for the exam but less due to the corona outbreak. This recruitment notification was earlier issued by the department. Many candidates applied also and now the exam was conducted at a large scale, Here we are providing you with the Bihar PSC SI Solved Answer Sheet 2020.
Bihar Sub Inspector Mains Exam Solved Paper 2020
The Bihar PSC SI Exam OMR sheet 2020 is now released by the department. It is the very easiest and simplest way to analyze their performance in the exam. This is the only document that carries all the correct answers to the questions present in the exam. After the exam, the department had released the answer key of the exam and on our portal, you can get each and every detail and the direct link of this their official web portal and you can follow the steps to download it easily. With the help of it, you can predict the result before it gets published. To check the answer key of the exam you can take help from the Bihar SI Exam Solved key Sheet 2020.
- Organizer: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Bihar Sub Inspector Exam 2020
- Exam Date: 11 October 2020
- Category: Answer Key
- Status: Available Link Below
How to Download Bihar SI Exam Answer Sheet 2020
- Here in the below, You can Check The Text For “Answer Key” link for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the Answer Key below.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of an arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
Questions Search in Google BPSC SI Exam Answer Key 2020
Ques 1. When will be Bihar Sub Inspector SI Answer Key Released..?
Answer 1. It will be released in the 3rd week of October.
Ques 2. Where we get the Answer Key of Bihar SI Exam 2020.?
Answer 2. It is easily available in the main official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in
Ques 3. What is the Process after the Qualifying BPSC SI Exam?
Answer 3. The candidates need to appear for the interview.
If anyone of you has any queries you can share your thoughts in the commenting section below.