Download Now NIT Silchar 41 Assistant Professors Grade 2 Job Advertisement Notice 2019 Recruitment Details : National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. All the interested candidates can filled the application for the given recruitment. You can check here all the details about the Recruitment Form, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary Scale etc.
NIT Silchar 41 Assistant Professors Grade 2 Recruitment 2019
- Post:- Assistant Professors
- Qualification:- M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D
- Total Vacancies:- 41
- Experience:- Fresher
- Salary:- Level 10
- Job Location:- Silchar (Assam)
- Last Date:- 3 March 2019
NIT Silchar 41 Assistant Professors Grade 2 Eligibility Criteria
- Concern disciplines with all specialization in Masters Degree (or) PhD/ Equivalent.
- There will no age limit.
- Civil Engineering – 9 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 9 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 9 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 4 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 4 Posts
- Management Studies – 2 Posts
NIT Silchar Selection Process For Asst Professor Jobs
The rounds will be the performance of the Interview followed by Document Verification on which the selection of the candidates will be based. Only the candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for Interview.
Fee for Application :
- 1,000/- for General/OBC candidates
- 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Mode of Payment :
Directly paid to be State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061).
Application Procedure for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019
From www.nits.ac.in all interested and eligible candidates can easily download the Application Form NIT Silchar 2019 and fill it up. After completion of this task all the candidates are supposed to send soft copy of applications along with required documents to the email id: [email protected] & hard copy of application submitted by post to the postal address Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam on or before 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper i.e. 3 March 2019.