NPCIL Grade 1 Answer Sheet 2020 : Candidates those who appeared for the exam of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) written test for the post of Assistant Grade 1 and Stenographer Grade 1, against advertisement number RR Site/HRM/01/2019. Candidates must be searching for the answer key of the exam. Here in this article, we are providing you with a direct link to the NPCIL Assistant Grade 1 Exam Solved PDF Sheets 2020. The exam was successfully conducted by the department on 22 Dec 2019. We like to inform that those who are searching for the key can now take a rest as we are here providing you with the direct link to get the same document of the exam.
NPCIL Nurse Steno Exam Answer Key 2019
The exam was organised by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and the NPCIL Nurse Steno Exam key sheet 2019 is available at the official web portal and it is the most important document of the exam as it provides you a way to analyse your performance in the exam as it contains all the various answers to the questions which are there in the exam You can have a rough idea about the result also. Check the NPCIL Steno Solved PDF Sheets 2019 in the article below.
- Organizer: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Exam Name: NPCIL Stenographers Exam 2020
- Exam Date: 09.02.2020
- Category: Answer Key
- Status: Available Soon
NPCIL Assistant & Stenographer Grade 1 Exam Solved Paper
NPCIL Exam is scheduled to be held on 09 February 2020 (Sunday). The exam is consisted of 50 multiple choice questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs (25 Questions), Computer Knowledge (15 Questions) and English (10 Questions) of 01 hour duration. 03 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Download NPCIL Stenographer Solved OMR Sheets 2019
- Here in the below, You can Check The steps for 22 Dec NPCIL Exam Solved Question Paper 2019 link for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the Answer key below.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of the arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the commenting section below.