Process How to Make Ayushman Bharat Scheme Health Card Eligibility : The final list of the Ayushman Bharat scheme names has been launched a website and a helpline number has been launched to help prospective beneficiaries. The apex body National Health Agency (NHA), implementing the scheme announced the launch. To find out your eligibility you can call up on the helpline number, 14555. The online checking of it can also be done easily. Procedure for checking if you are eligible for the scheme through the NHA portal.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Health Card
The poor, deprived rural families and identified occupational category of urban workers’ families are targeted under this scheme. Around 50 Crore people will be covered under this scheme, if we see according to the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) 2011 data, 8.03 Crore families in rural and 2.33 Crore families in urban areas will be entitled to be covered under these scheme. A defined benefit cover of Rs 5 lakh per family on a family floater basis is there under AB-NHPS.
How to Make Ayushman Bharat Scheme Health Card
- First of all you are supposed to log in to mera.pmjay.gov.in.
- Selection of the state and how you want to check for eligibility.
- then fill up name, mobile number, ration card number, or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna URN number.
- On the right-hand side of the page it will show up if your name is there in the list.
- To find the beneficiary details and information of the family members covered under the scheme click on “Family Members” tab.
So guys if you want to ask any query please sent it to us. We will help out the problem you Faced. Don’t forget to share this in social media apps Like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram & Twitter.