Supreme Court SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Answer Key 2021: The candidates those who are looking for the Solved Answer Sheet for the post of PA SPA in the Supreme Court Of India they are informed that the document is now available on the official website of the department. We are here providing you with the link and the steps with help of which you can go to the official website of the department and download it. Check the article below for the Detailed SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Solved PDF 2021.
Supreme Court SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Answer Key 2021
The exam was for the post of SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in the Supreme Court Of India. The exam was successfully conducted on 04.04.2021. We like to inform that the answer key is now published and the applicants can check the exam solved papers. It provides the easiest way to check your performance in the exam before the result gets published. Check the articles below for the SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Solved Exam Sheets 2021.
- Organiser: Supreme Court Of India
- Exam Name: SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
- Exam Date: 04.04.2021
- Category: Answer Key
- Status: Available Here
SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Exam Solved Ques Paper
We like to inform the candidates about the exam that there will be two parts of the exam Objective and subjective. There will be 100 questions in the exam and each question carries one marks.. The objective exam was divided into 3 sections Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude. The exam is of a total of 100 marks exam and the candidates need to be passed in each section separately.
How to Download SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Answer Key 2021
- Here in the below, You can Check The steps for SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Answer sheet 2021 link for PDF.
- You need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to look in the information box.
- Click on the Link of the Answer key below.
- The Link will be open in New Tab.
- Click on the option of the arrow of save.
- The File will be saved in your PC in the PDF format.
We hope you all doing well in the written examination. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the comments section below.