Download Now WBJEE JEHOM Solved Question Papers Previous Year 2019 West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Exam Pattern PDF : Hey guys are you searching to Download WBJEE JEHOM Solved Question Papers Previous Year 2021.? Than you are at wright place to get the WBJEE JEHOM Old Question Papers with WBJEE JEHOM Exam Pattern here in this page. As we all know that West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is going to be conduct on 2021 in various examination centers in West Bengal. So all the contenders are looking to WBJEE JEHOM Passed Year Question Papers.
WBJEE JEHOM Solved Question Papers Previous Year 2021
For 2019–2020 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examination titled JEHOM-2019 for admission into full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course in various institutions in West Bengal. We will comes out here with the latest information regarding West Bengal JEHOM Old Question Papers 2019.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination
|Offline (Pen and Paper based)
|Duration of Examination
|1.5 hours (90 Minutes)
|Medium of Examination
|Distribution of Questions
|English: 15, General Knowledge: 15, Logical Reasoning: 10, Elementary Mathematics: 10
|Correct Answer: +2 marks, Incorrect Answer: -1/2 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks
|Standard Syllabi of Class 11 and Class 12 as prescribed by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSEC)
How to Download WBJEE JEHOM Previous Years Solved Papers 2021
- You have to visit the main official portal.
- As When you enter in the home Page you need to Find the Link given for the Answer Sheet Download.
- Click on the Link if there asked for the Submission fill the Necessary Details to Open the Document.
- Click on the Link Download.
- Answer Key will be open in the New Tab of your Browser.
- Save the Hard copy of the the Answer Sheet Document.
- Preserve it for the Future Purpose.
Guys if any one you want to get any particular examination Solved Question Papers. You can comment it to the commenting section below.